a fixed rate mortgage, the interest rate is
fixed for a given period, normally between two
to five years. That means you know exactly what
your monthly payments are during the fixed period.
If you move to another rate before the end of
the fix you will normally face Early Repayment
rates can be extremely competitive, particularly
in a low rate environment. However, you always
face the risk that rates could fall further,
leaving you on an uncompetitive rate.
Our fixed rate mortgages give you the security of a set monthly repayment for a specific period, regardless of how interest rates perform. Perfect if you’re planning ahead or working to a budget.
With our fixed rate mortgages you’ll get:
A range of fixed rate periods, from two to ten years
- The comfort of knowing how much you’re paying each month during the fixed rate period.
- The flexibility to overpay by up to 10% per year without incurring an early repayment charge (or up to 5% per year on our 7-year fixed rate mortgage) during the fixed rate period. There will be an early repayment charge on the balance paid if the mortgage is repaid in whole, part or transferred to another scheme during the fixed rate period.
- After the fixed rate mortgage period ends you will revert to a variable interest rate which tracks the Barclays Bank Base Rate (BBBR).
- Application fees may apply.
- The convenience of a portable mortgage, allowing you to take your mortgage with you when you move.
Get mortgage advice by highly skilled mortgage advisor of "Mortgage Help Centre".
Are you from UK or Western Europe and looking for mortgage advice?
We can help to get mortgage and have satisfied customers from England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and Western Europe.
We can help in Fixed Rate Mortgage, Variable
Rate Mortgage, Remortgage, Discount Rate Mortgage, First Time Buyer Mortgage, Capped Rate Mortgage, Self Certification
Mortgage, Cash Back Mortgage and 100% Mortgage
Ready to get mortgage advice by skilled mortgage advisor to buy house in UK?
Get mortgage advice
Email address: email@example.com
Address: 27 Church Road , Hanwell, London , W7 3BD
Click here to request callback
On receiving your callback request to get mortgage advice one of our member will send you an email to confirm your interest and then will make you phone call on requested date and time.
Note: If you want to receive phone call by our advisor on Friday be sure to request us till Wednesday (there should be gap of 2 days).